VAIOX, or Voice & Video All-in-one applications aims to be the ultimate tool for all web users, because the internet - or the information super highway - takes an enormous place in our everyday life.
Since VAIOX is a continuously expanding framework of countless features, VAIOX will turn into your Cloud Operationg System for both Web, Desktop and Mobile. Since all human beings are interconnected, VAIOX will provide the necessary tools to fascilitate and mimic this course of nature in an intuitive and user friendly manner, while providing comfort and the necessary information.
You accept this VAIOX Privacy Statement by creating a VAIOX and CherryFile account, through use of the Services, or by continuing to use the Services after being notified as a change to these terms.
The Service offered by this site: https://prelaunch.vaiox.com, allows registered members to use all of the applications of the multifunctional (Voice Over IP and Video All-in-One Applications) platform. The Service includes certain communications such as service announcements and commercial advertisements. Since these kind of communications are part of the registration, you speciﬁcally agree herewith. VAIOX is also constantly innovating in order to provide its members with the best possible experience. VAIOX therefore reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service with or without notice to you. We shall not be liable to you or any third party if we exercise this right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service.
Your privacy is important to us. That's why this Privacy Statement describes the types of data we collect from you and your devices and how we use your Data. VAIOX collects data to operate effectively and provide you the best experiences with our products. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you create a VAIOX account, upload a document to Cherryfile; which is automatically integrated in VAIOX, or contact us for support. We get some of it by recording how you interact with our products by, for example, using technologies like cookies, receiving error reports or usage data from software running on your device(s).
This Privacy Statement also describes how VAIOX uses your content, which is your communications with others; postings or feedback submitted by you to VAIOX via the Services; and the files, photos, documents, audio, digital works, and videos that you upload, store or share through the Services ("Your Content"). By using the Services or agreeing to these Privacy Terms, you consent to VAIOX' collection, use and disclosure of Your Content and Data as described in this Privacy Statement. By providing us with personal data (your name, password and email address), you consent to us collecting and processing this information for execution of the Service, like for customer care services or sending announcements. This way, we can improve and personalize your experience, using VAIOX. We also may use the data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about your account, security updates and product information.
Many of our Services allow you to store or share Your Content or receive material from others. We don’t claim ownership of Your Content. Your Content remains Yours at any given time and you are responsible for it.
- a. When you share Your Content with other people, you understand that they may be able to, on a worldwide basis, use, save, record, reproduce, transmit, display (and on HealthVault delete) Your Content without compensating you. If you do not want others to have that ability, do not use the Services to share Your Content. You represent and warrant that for the duration of these Terms, you have (and will have) all the rights necessary for Your Content that is uploaded, stored, or shared on or through the Services and that the collection, use, and retention of Your Content will not violate any law or rights of others. VAIOX cannot be held responsible for Your Content or the material others upload, store or share using the Services. From our side, VAIOX will never share your personal data with third parties, outside the FAN community.
- b. To the extent necessary to provide the Services to you and others, to protect you and the Services, and to improve VAIOX' products and services, you grant to VAIOX a worldwide and royalty-free intellectual property license to use Your Content, for example, to make copies of, retain, transmit, reformat, display, and distribute via communication tools Your Content on the Public Services ( * ). If you publish Your Content in areas of the Service where it is available broadly online without restrictions, Your Content may appear in demonstrations or materials that promote the Services. We will never use what you say in email, chat, video calls or voice mail, or your documents, photos or other personal files to target advertising to you.
USING THE SERVICES AND SUPPORT
- a. VAIOX Account. You’ll need a VAIOX account to access many of the Services. Your VAIOX account lets you sign in to products, websites and services provided by Force International CVBA and some partners.
- b. Creating an Account. You can create a VAIOX account by signing up online. You agree not to use any false, inaccurate or misleading information when signing up for your VAIOX account. If you create a VAIOX account on behalf of an entity, such as your business or employer, you represent that you have the legal authority to bind that entity to these Terms. You cannot transfer your VAIOX account to another user or entity. To protect your account, keep your account details and password confidential. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your VAIOX account.
- c. Additional Equipment/Data Plans. To use many of the Services, you’ll need an internet connection and/or data/cellular plan. You might also need additional equipment, like a headset, camera or microphone. You are responsible for providing all connections, plans, and/or equipment needed to use the Services and for paying the fees charged by the provider(s) of your connections, plans, and equipment. Those fees are in addition to any fees you might pay us for the Services and we will not reimburse you for such fees. Check with your provider(s) to determine if there are any such fees that may apply to you.
- d. Service Notifications. When there’s something important to tell you about a Service you use, we’ll send you Service notifications to the email associated with your VAIOX account. If you gave us your phone number in connection with your VAIOX account, then we may send Service notifications to you via SMS (text message), including to verify your identity before registering your mobile phone number. Data or messaging rates may apply when receiving notifications via SMS.
- e. Support. Customer support for the Services is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION AND PRIVACY INFORMATION
Upon registration as a member you will be assigned a member account with your personal member name and password - which you choose. This password can be altered by all users at any given time.
When you are registered or when you register yourself, using an affiliate link or you go through the Referral pages and join the VAIOX community, you are automatically registered in Cherryfile ( * ), The People's Web (TPW) and Fortunity Alliance Network. Be aware that certain products of IrisCall - Telecom - are automatically linked to VAIOX, especially VAIOX Out and the VAIOX App (Mobile Services). However, a user will only be registered in these product and in IrisCall when 1 or multiple of these products will be bought. When you send your affiliate link and you register somebody else (as this new client agrees upon the Terms and Conditions), you can see your complete downline to an infinite amount of users when you go to The People"s Web.
( * ) - Every picture, file and documents that are created in a chatmessage in VAIOX, are automatically saved and stored in Cherryfile. When you remove a file/document/picture out of Cherryfile and you delete your trash, this will be shown as a broken link.
Your data will be held, kept and treated - if necessary - in a central database, managed by our own developed SSO application. Your data will only be used for personal and internal use, nor will it ever be sold to third parties.
We have security measures built into our websites. One of the features we own is an SSL certificate. SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization's details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. VAIOX and CherryFile work with these secure connections.
Your registration is personal and cannot be transferred. You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the conﬁdentiality of your passwords associated with any account you use to access the Service. This means that you may not use anyone else's account at any time or permit anyone else to use your account. Actions taken using your valid member name and/or password, are assumed by us to be taken by you and thus you are personally responsible for such actions. If your member name and/or password is compromised, or if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security, you are responsible for promptly notifying us by emailing to email@example.com
You may at any time terminate your account via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that after termination you will no longer have access to the Service.
UPDATING YOUR CONTACT AND/OR PRIVACY INFORMATION
There are several ways to update your contact data. You can change your contact and privacy settings in your profile and settings menu. In our Helpcenter you can also find multiple How To's with all needed explanation.
For your own maximum security, Force International CVBA advises you to change your password on a regular basis.
If you need to update your contact and/or privacy information but you need help doing so, please contact us at email@example.com. If you would like to terminate your account or ask us any other question(s), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your phone number, profile name and photo, online status, status messages and receipts may be available to anyone who uses our VAIOX Services and is one of your contacts, although you can configure your Services and privacy settings to manage certain information available to other users, so you can protect whatever info you want.
A small grasp of certain settings that can be altered:
- * Service and privacy setting: like managing contacts, groups, lists and users with which you communicate
- * Changing/adapting your mobile phone number, profile name and picture, online/offline status, etc
- * Changing all possible privacy settings, such as your password, allowing others to find your profile, showing just basic or more extensive information to others, etc.
USING THIRD-PARTY APPS AND SERVICES
- a. The Services, Third-Party Apps and Services, or material or products offered through the Services may be unavailable from time to time, may be offered for a limited time, or may vary depending on your region or device. If you change the location associated with your VAIOX account, you may need to re-acquire the material or applications that were available to you and paid for in your previous region.
- b. We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and VAIOX, nor Force International CVBA is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result.
A public forum is subject to many kinds of diﬀerent members/users of diﬀerent age and level of experience and we are not able to guarantee full monitoring of the material posted and published.
Your use of public forum is therefore at your own risk and you are solely responsible for all and any actions you take on a public forum as well as for all and any actions that you take based on information gained on a public forum.
Further, we advise you not to use your full real name or give out your detailed address, phone number or any other personally identiﬁable information about yourself or anybody else on a public forum.
Various VAIOX' services allow you to send messages to others via voice or SMS ("messages"), and/or allow affiliates to send such messages to you and one or more other users on your behalf. When you instruct VAIOX and Force international CVBA-controlled affiliates to send such messages to you or to others, you represent and warrant to us that you and each person you have instructed us to message consent to receive such messages and any other related administrative text messages from VAIOX and Force International CVBA-controlled affiliates.
"Administrative text messages" are periodic transactional messages from a particular VAIOX service, including but not limited to a "welcome message" or instructions on how to stop receiving messages. If you or group members no longer wish to receive such messages, you can opt-out of receiving further messages from VAIOX or any Force International CVBA affiliate platform at any time by following the instructions provided. If you no longer wish to receive such messages or participate in the group, you agree that you will opt out through the instructions provided by the applicable program or service.
If you have reason to believe that a group member no longer wishes to receive such messages or participate in the group, if group members ask the question, they can be removed from the group by the moderator of the group. You also represent and warrant to us that you and each person you have instructed us to message understands that each group member is responsible for the costs of any message charges assessed by his or her mobile carrier, including any international message charges that may apply when messages are transmitted from abroad.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We also use web beacons to help deliver cookies and gather usage and performance data. Our websites may include web beacons and cookies from third-party service providers.
You have a variety of tools to control cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, including browser controls to block and delete cookies and controls from some third-party analytics service providers to opt out of data collection through web beacons. Your browser and other choices may impact your experiences with our products.
Geolocation is the identification or estimation of the real-world geographic location of an object, such as a radar source, mobile phone or internet connected computer terminal. In its simplest form geolocation involves the generation of a set of geographic coordinates and is closely related to the use of positioning systems, but its usefulness is enhanced by the use of these coordinates to determine a meaningful location, such as a street adress.
For either geolocating or positioning, the location engine often uses radio frequency (RF) location methods, for example Time Difference Of Arrival (TDOA) for precision. TDOA systems often utilise mapping displays or other geographic information system. When a GPS signal is unavailable, geolocation applications can use information from cell towers to triangulate the approximate position, a method that is not as accurate as GPS but has greatly improved in recent years.
At the moment VAIOX doesn't use Geolocation yet. Clients will be notified the moment we start to use geolocation.
FORCE INTERNATIONAL CVBA'S 'COVERED SERVICES'
The following products - and many more Telecommunication products and services to come in the future -, apps and services are covered by the VAIOX Privacy and services agreement, but may or may not be available in a particular market and/or country.
We may use the information we receive from these affiliate companies, and they may use the information we share with them, to help operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services and their offerings. This includes helping improve infrastructure and delivery systems, understanding how our Services or theirs are used, securing systems and fighting spam, abuse or infringement activities.
- 1. FAN or Fortunity Alliance Network
- 2. Cherryfile
- 3. TPW or The People's Web
- 4. IrisCall (*), specifically VAIOX Out and the VAIOX App - Mobile Services
- * The products here above are linked to VAIOX and may be used in VAIOX, but a user will only be registered for these products, once these services are activated and once one or more IrisCall products are bought in VAIOX and/or through IrisCall.
Force International CVBA
These privacy statements are applicable from March 15th, 2017